I thought it would be relatively straight-forward, being mostly a rectangle with some fancy decreasing stitches for the flap.
Apparently I need to work on my counting of rows, for I knitted too few for the first section, so that the pocket is not quite a sensible size for coins. But I think, once I’ve learned all the stitches and their abbreviations in patterns, that knitting in general shouldn’t be too tricky. Just requires concentration.
On the whole though, I’m quite pleased with my first foray into following a knitting pattern, which I did while beginning to watch Foyle’s War.
My cup of tea, is Foyle’s War.